[Creative Makeup] Teal & Yellow Specks

Hi everyone! Today I have a makeup look for you all. It's been a while since I posted one of my looks on this blog. I usually keep makeup tutorials on my Youtube Channel: WanderwithAlice, but you can see this is not a typical, everyday look. I am pretty pleased with how this look turned out. What do you think? (Don't mind that wonky eyelash...I never seem to glue on false lashes correctly...)


So what products did I use to achieve these vibrant colors? 

I used these amazing products from L'oreal Infallible Paints collection. I was so excited to see them come out with vibrant, pigmented, out of the box colors again. I was so bummed when they discontinued their H.I.P (High Intensity Pigment) line a few years back. That line had some of L'oreal's best eyeshadows and liners! Now, we have the Infallible Paints! So far, I am impressed! I hope L'oreal will extend this line even further!

(Pic: L'oreal Infallible Paints Eyeshadow (Jet Set Blond) & Liquid Eyeliner in (Intrepid Teal)

I did not have a theme behind this look. I knew I just wanted to showcase the yellow and teal colors as much as possible. So why not just speckle up my entire eye area with them, and into expend it into the cheek area. Why not! 

I hope you like this look! There will definitely be more to come because I just recently purchased two  more products from the L'oreal Infallible Paints line. So keep on a look out for that creative look! 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review