[BH Cosmetics] Eye Essential 7 Piece Brush Set Review

I had my doubts about BH Cosmetics Brushes, but this Eye Essential 7 Piece Brush Set is not bad, and it only cost $10.00!



These brushes are made with Natural and Synthetic Hairs, attached to long, black wooden stems and held together by golden brackets. They are sleek, lightweight, and nice to look at. They do not scream cheap, but they are high end either. They are just right.


A few of the brushes felt a bit scratchy, but when I used them on my eyelids, it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be, and I am sure the brushes will soften up once I give them a good wash.

The only brush I did not enjoy using is the Large Shader Brush. I find it did not pack on the eyeshadow well, and it did not fit my eyes very well either. Other than that brush, the rest performed great. My favorites from the bunch are the Blending Brush, the Pencil Brush, and the Small Angled Brush.

I feel a bit bad now for judging BH Cosmetics for the past few years. I don't know why I thought this brand was overrated, but this brush set, as well as, the BH Cosmetics Be...by Bubzbeauty Eyeshadow Palette has completely changed my mind about it.

Have there been brands you misjudge? Which brand is it, and do you love that brand now? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. When it comes to brushes I love Real Technique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review