[Physicians Formula] Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Work It Duo! (Tinted Moisturizer & Mascara) Review

It would be an amazing day when I find a Mascara that gives me great volume and length that is smudge proof and water resistant! That is what drew me to these Work It! products from Physicians Formula...well...the colorful packaging is also very eye catching, however, it was the claims that got me buying them. These two Work It! Tinted Moisturizer and Mascara claims, that they are smudge proof, water resistant, and hard-core work-out proof. So I decided to put them to the test for the first time, and tested them out on a 5-hour hike! Here is my "First Impressions" on these Physicians Formula Makeup products! 

That video was actually filmed back in August 2016. Since then, I have used this duo a few times, so here are my final thoughts on these Physicians Formula Work It! products.

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Work It Duo! Marathonista Tinted Moisturizer

I know I complained about the coverage in my video, but since then I have noticed the light coverage it gives to my skin. This tinted moisturizer covers enough where it evens out the skin tone. If you set the tinted moisturizer with a setting powder, the coverage actually can last a good working day. The finish is a dewy finish, so if you don't like shine on your skin, you definitely will not like this. I also really appreciate the high SPF of 40.

What I don't like about the product is how creamy it feel when applying this on the face. It is a thick cream, that coats your face with heavy layer of moisture. Once you rub it in, the heaviness does disappear, but it leaves your skin somewhat tacky, which is why I recommend a setting powder.

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Work 
It Duo! Full! Flared! Fit! Mascara

Oh, the mascara. It still smudges. This definitely will not last an extreme, sweaty workout. I can see the tinted moisturizer lasting a few miles on the thread mill, but this mascara? Nope, sorry.

In my First Impressions video, I only added one coat to my lashes, so it looked like it hardly made any difference to the length or volume of my lashes, it only darkened the hairs. I was scared to really layer on the mascara that day because deep inside I knew it will smudge, and it did. 


However, does this mascara layers on the lashes well. Even after three coats, there is no clumping and the lashes look thick and longer, well as long and thick my lashes will get. So it will give you length and volume if you work at it, and the end results will look amazing. Just don't work out with this on, or be in a wet or humid environment. 

Overall, these are okay products. The packaging is fun and pretty, very summery and tropical, but overall, very lack luster.

Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Michael Todd Eye Eraser Duo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review