[Makeup Eraser] The Original Makeup Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth (w/ Just Water!)

Imagine being able to remove all your makeup at the end of the day with just a cloth and warm water...yes, even your waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Sounds too good to be true? Well, the company "Makeup Eraser" claims that their 100% Polyester Makeup Remover Cloth will do just that. Just soak the cloth in warm water and wipe away. 


I so happened to get this mini version of the Makeup Eraser Cloth in one of my Sephora Favorites recent purchases, the "Sephora Scouted Favorites".  The original size cloth is 5X larger than what I have, and it retails at $20.00. It may seem a lot for a piece of cloth, but this cloth is reusable. Just think, this is around the price of 3-4 packs of makeup wipes, and it will last you longer.

When I read the claims on of this product, I was immediately intrigued and knew I had to test it out, and not just test it out on my everyday makeup, but really test it out on a full face of waterproof and smudge proof makeup! I even filmed my first time using this cloth taking off the crazy makeup. If you are interested in watching the full demo of how the cloth works, just click on the link provided!


So long story short, I tested half my face with the cloth, and the other half with my usual makeup remover. The cloth did remove the majority of what I had on my face. The eyes on the other hand, needed assistance. It also took a long time to remove everything off, with a lot of extra scrubbing that I was not a fan of. My usual makeup remover was able to take the makeup off in a fraction of the time and it also took the all the eye makeup off. 
The pro side to the cloth is that you are not using extra chemicals on your face, just water. There is no left-over residue. I see this cloth working every well for those that wear minimal, natural makeup. However, for an all glam look, especially with the heavy eyeliner and false lashes, you may want something more heavy duty at the end of the day.

I, personally, will not be using this to remove my makeup on my face (I am not a fan of all that extra tugging on the skin), but I will be using this to remove any swatches I do for my videos and blog reviews. Using this cloth at the end of the day will save me a lot of money on makeup wipes.

What are your thoughts on The Original Makeup Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth? Do you think it is worth the $20.00, or do you think it's a gimmick? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review