Haircare: L'oreal Advanced Haircare- Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

From the Shampoos & Conditioners I have tried so far from the L'oreal Advanced Haircare Line, their Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner is by far my favorite. One of the top reasons is results...I definitely see results. Oh, and it doesn't cause my hair to feel brittle (like the Triple Resist Reinforcing Haircare System did), and it doesn't cause my hair to feel dirty within 24 hours (like the Total Repair 5 Haircare System did). So you can say I had a pretty good experience with this set.


I first want to say, I do not have fine or thin hair, which is what this Haircare System is made for. I actually have a lot of thick hair, but I can always use some extra volume which is why I love this Volume Filler Shampoo & Conditioner.

It does something to the roots of my hair that make them stand tall, which in turn creates a more voluminous look that I love.

The secret ingredient in this Haircare Systems is "Filloxane", where L'oreal claims that this ingredient increases the diameter of the hair for   fuller and thicker hair.

My hair doesn't seem to suddenly feel like I have twice the amount of hair (thank-goodness for that, imagine the weight), but I do notice a fullness that I appreciate.





I already went through two sets of these shampoos and conditioners because I am a huge fan! It cleans the hair but is gentle enough that it does not feel stripped, and it's not too moisturizing where my hair feels dirty within a day. It is a great, just-right shampoo and conditioner duo that gives great volume.

Do you have a shampoo & conditioner that gives you great volume?
Let me know! I would love to give them a try.
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Love the brand,thank you for this lovely review.
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope your week is going fantastic!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review