Benefit: I Pink I Love You! Makeup Kit (Sephora Exclusive!)

Hello my fellow beauty lovers! I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today I will be presenting to you the last little mini set from Benefit. This one is exclusive to Sephora, and it is called I Pink I Love You! Makeup Kit, and this little bag is adorable! It fits with this year's Unicorn trend for sure!


This set retails at $32.00 with a value of $49.00.

This set contains: A mini Posie Tint, a Mini Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush, a mini RollerLash Curling & Lifting Mascara, and a Dandelion Dew Baby-Pink Liquid Blush.



Let's start off with a duplicate product that I already reviewed in the Work Kit, Girl! Work-Day Essentials Makeup Kit, which is the Roller Lash Mascara. This mascara does give your lashes a beautiful separated and lengthy look, but it's not my favorite mascara in the world. Now let's talk about the two dandelion products because these products are my favorites in this kit! The Dandelion Box O'Powder Blush is a soft pale-pink blush that gives your cheeks a sweet tinge of a doll-like pink color. It looks beautiful on my skin, and I believe it will look extremely pretty on those that have a fair skin-tone. This Dandelion Dew Baby-Pink Liquid Blush is basically the liquid form of the box blush. Mixing the two products together you can get a more pigmented baby pink. I also like using this liquid blush on the lips. Now the Posie Tint, this tint has a pretty mid-tone pink color. I like this much better than the Benetint. This Posie Tint does not dry the lips and it blends onto the skin a lot better than the Benetint. So I am happy with this product, but it's not something I see myself grabbing often. 

From the four Benefit Mini Kits I have shared with you so far, this bag is one of the two that I recommend you getting because the Dandelion Line is just simply gorgeous! 

What do you think about this little set? Is it worth the $32.00? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click link to read more reviews on Benefit's Mini Sets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review