[Holiday] Clinique Merry and Bright Set Review

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share this holiday set with you because I believe it to be a great value with great quality products. I present to you the fabulous Clinique Merry and Bright Set. This set retails at $39.50, and it consist of five full-size products, (as well as a makeup bag and travel size moisturizer) with the value of $116.50!


If you are curious on how these products apply, I did an entire video review on this kit. Here is the link!


What came in this set.

My favorite product from the six is the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer lipstick. This lipstick glides on my lips effortlessly with great pigmentation and feels extremely hydrating. The color "Love Pop" is also a wonderful watermelon pink. The All About Shadow Quad contains all the colors you need for a standard everyday look. The shadows are okay, not the best, but they work. The Quickliner For Eyes is a great creamy, intense black pencil liner that glides on the eyes leaving behind a rich color, but it still smudges on my picky eyes. The High Impact Mascara is amazing, another favorite of mine! It gives my lashes good length and volume, adds a curl, even when you don't curl your lashes, and it does not smudge on me! The Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm is a favorite as well. Even though it is a cream, it is easy to blend even after you powder your face. The color Amp'd Up Apple is the perfect apple-pink color to compliment the lipstick! Finally we have the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel. I have been using it for a week and a half now, and I love it. Even though the gel moisturizer has a thin texture, my skin still feels supple and hydrated without the tacky feeling of a cream or lotion moisturizer. 

Overall, a great kit! If you haven't tried much from Clinique before, you will love this kit! It has a lot of high-quality, full-sized products at a great price. This also makes a great gift. 

What are your thoughts on this set from Clinique. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits!

Comments

  1. These products don't irritate my skin neither cause me allergies, that's why I love them, fragrance is kept minimal and I think their prices are OK... Thank you very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review