Soft Green & Gold Holiday Eye Look

Hello and welcome back to another blogpost and another holiday eye look. I was playing around with Chloe Morello's Pretty, Fun and Fearless Vol. 2 Eyeshadow Palette again, and fell in love with the green shadow Soul, and knew I needed to create an eye look with it, so here is what I came up with! What do you guys think?

I know that the colors are subtle, but that's my thing. I love my looks to be subtle and natural with a hint of surprise, which is why I love this green color so much. The dark emerald green shadow changes from black to green in different lighting, and I think shadows that have that mysterious shift is simply wonderful because there is depth without needing to add a bijllion layers. 

Here is a link to a step-by-step tutorial I did on this look if you are interested:


Here are all the products I used to create this look: Chloe Morell Pretty, Fun & Fearless Vol. 2 using Soul, Nini, Topless, & Gold, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner, Ciate Fierce Flicks Felt-Tip Eyeliner, and the Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara. 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Looks!

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! Are you planning to do hairstyles tutorials for this season??? Hope you can consider this idea!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review