"Pink Champagne" Holiday Makeup Look

Okay everyone, I am loving this Pink Champagne look! I think the colors look so good with my skin tone, and the look is natural but festive enough for the holiday season.


Here is the video I did for this look, where you can see step-by-step on how I created this!


And here's the makeup products I used to create this look!

Products Listed in Order: 1. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel, 2. L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator Prime & Highlight, 3. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, 4. Bare Minerals Deluxe Mineral Veil, 5. Tarte Blush & Glow Blush & Highlighter "Pink Champagne", 6. Smashbox Overshot Ablaze Eye Palette "Dark Horse", 7. Urban Decay Brow Beater, 8. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, 9. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow "Kitten", 10. Taste Man-eater Voluptuous Mascara, 11. Taste The Lip Architect Lipstick & Liner "Delightful".

As you all may already guessed, this look was inspired by Tarte's beautiful blush and highlight duo in the color "Pink Champagne", where I used this duo on both the eyes and the cheeks. The powders blend out beautifully and they give the skin a wonderful, natural glow. I have a feeling I will be using this compact pretty often from here on out. That's how much I like this duo!

What are you thoughts on this holiday look? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Looks!

Comments

  1. I like the fact that you're using again the products previously presented, this gives me more ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoy me using the same products! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review