Gold Glitter Cut Crease Eye Look

Hello everyone! Today I have a special eye look to share with you all because this idea came from one of you awesome viewers! I would love to personally thank, Ananya Gupta, for the idea of a glittery line cut crease look! I hope I did you justice! And I hope the rest of you like the look too!


If you would like to see a step-by-step tutorial on how I created this look, I will leave the link below.


Here are all the products that I used for this look: Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun & Fearless Vol. 2 Eyeshadow Palette: Jellybean, Violet, Halo, Marron, Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner "Midnight Cowboy", Ciate Fierce Flicks Felt Tip Eyeliner, Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Eyeliner, & the Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara.

Let me know what you think about this look! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Looks!

Comments

  1. Love the palette!!! Hope you can play more with it in your videos!! Beautiful look for special events and definitely holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next video will be another look using this palette! =) And since you asked, I will do one more look using this palette before the year is up. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review