"Merry & Bright" Holiday Makeup Look

Hello lovlies, today I have a "Merry & Bright" Holiday Palette for you. This look is inspired by the Clinique Holiday Kit "Merry & Bright", and yes I did use everything from this kit in this makeup look among other few pretty goodies.


This look is an easy, fresh look where it is all about a nice complexion with the focus on the pink-berry color on the lips and the cheeks.

If you are interested in seeing how I create this look step-by-step, the link provided will take you to my video tutorial on this look! Video Tutorial: [Tutorial] Merry & Bright Holiday Makeup Look



Products Used: 1. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel, 2. L'oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator Prime & Highlight "Ice", 3. Clinique Even Better Makeup, 4. Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Blam "amp'd up apple", 5. Revlon Highlighting Palette "Ro Glow", 6. Clinique All About Shadow Quad, 7. Rimmel Magnif' Eyes Shadow + Liner "Queens of the Bronzed Age, 8. Clinique Quickener For Eyes, 9. Clinique High Impact Mascara, 10. Urban Decay Brow Beater, 11. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil "Naked2", & 12. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer "Love Pop".

I hope you enjoyed this holiday look! There is definitely more to come! Let me know what you think of this look!

Happy Wandering, Alice.


Click to read more reviews on Holiday Makeup Looks!


Comments

  1. I love your looks, just natural!! You look young and fresh!!! I see you are trying more Clinique hehe hope you enjoy it!!! Till the next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I have been enjoying the new Clinique products I got. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review