Benefit: Sunday, My Prince Will Come (Easy Weekender Makeup Kit) Review

Hey everyone! I'm back with another cute Benefit Kit! Today I will be reviewing the Sunday, My Prince Will Come Easy Weekender Makeup Kit! This retails at $32.00 and has a value of $52.00.


From the four mini makeup sets from Benefit I am reviewing, this set has my favorite makeup bag.
The set contains: the GALifornia Blush, the Gimme Brow, the High Beam Liquid Highlighter, and the They're Real! Tinted Primer.


My favorite product of this set is the High Beam Liquid Highlighter. It is just a beautiful, soft champagne highlighter that gives the skin a natural glow. I use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, as well as a shadow. The GALifornia"Sunny Golden Pink" blush is a pretty deep pink color. It gives the cheeks a fresh, pink look to them that I happen to really enjoy. I am actually enjoying all the blushes that come in these square packaging. The They're Real! Tinted Primer is an okay product, but I feel like it does nothing for the lashes but give them a bit of color. I don't feel like it primes the lashes, and it actually makes the lashes a bit crunchy, so layering an actual mascara on top of it is not ideal. So I just use this when I want an extremely natural lash look. The Gimme Brow in Shade 3 is a great brow tint. What I love about it is the size of the brush, which makes application easy and precise. 

So what are your thoughts on this kit? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click link to read more reviews on Benefit's Mini Sets!

Comments

  1. Omg I do t know witch o e I want. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 their all so cute. And love lowatching your chanbel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you are enjoying my content! Your support means a lot to me! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review