Concealers: E.l.f Essentials Cover Everything Concealer in Corrective Yellow Review

This concealer is a hit or miss for me. Even though I had this product for quite awhile now, I still haven't mastered using it. It seems to not have a consistent application. It will go on nicely one day, and the very next, it will look cakey and dry. I just don't understand it! Is it just me who is having such a hard time with this concealer?


Rate: 2.0 out of 5.0
Price: $2.00 for 4 grams
Where: Eyeslipsface.com


What the company say:
This rich blendable cream concealer easily covers under-eye circles and imperfections for flawless looking coverage. Simply dab concealer onto areas you wish to cover for a flawless, natural look! The safe, gentle formula is ideal for all skin types for beautiful healthy-looking skin.



You can tell it's quite heavy.
The Essentials Cover Everything Concealer comes in four different shades. I bought the Corrective Yellow shade for my dark circles. Fortunately my skin tone has a yellowish undertone to it, so I can actually get away with using this as a concealer for the rest of my face. 

The coverage of this concealer is full coverage, in fact it is quite heavy, so using a light hand is a must or else you will have a cakey mess. In knowing this fact, I still have trouble with using this. I apply the product on with a light hand, and I blend it into my skin, however, sometimes it just doesn't look right. Because of this inconstant application I don't use this much, which is a complete waste, because I do like how it brightens up my skin. 

Hopefully, I will go on a hunt to find another yellow concealer that will give me the same brightness, but will blend nicely into my skin without being too cakey. Do you have any suggestions? 

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review