Blushes: e.l.f Mineral Blush Review

Have I already gushed about how much I love Eyeslipsface's mineral line? If I haven't, then...well...I LOVE THEM SO VERY MUCH! And today, I am going to be raving about their mineral blushes, but before I do the review, I just wanted to say, "GO GET YOU SOME NOW!"

Rate: 5.0 out of 5.0

Price: $5.00
Where: Eyeslipsface.com





What the company says: Information found on Eyeslipsface's website

Create a subtle color definition to your cheeks that will add radiance and a glow, for a healthy look you can see. All our blushes are mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

Available in 7 gorgeous shades:Joy - Natural mauve pink
Coral - Soft peachy coral
Bliss - Soft blushed pink
Rose - Bright rosy pink
Plum - Warm mauve pink
Peachy - Bright peach
Pink - Pale cool pink

What I think:

Of course I don't have anything bad to say about them! Well...maybe it's a little messy, but that's all mineral products! They are just messy in general!


I have the shade "Coral", and I just got to say, it gives the most beautiful, natural sheen (but not shimmery) to my cheeks. It looks airbrushed on, no joke! It also leaves my cheeks feel soft and smooth. I just love it. I am planning on getting "Bliss", and "Rose" to add to my collection soon.

What others think:
There were some complaints of the blush not staying on the cheeks throughout the day, and now that I think about it, mine do fade at the end of the day. However, to be honest, I don't really care about my makeup or how I look by the end of the day, haha. Does anyone else feel that way?

I don't have this problem, however, I also put on makeup with a light hand, but some say that the blush is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. So remember to tap away the excess before applying, or you will literally have apples on your cheeks.

Judging on the reviews, "Rose" is matte, "Pink" has shimmer, "Peachy" has shimmer. I want to say "Coral" is more on the matte side, but it does have some iridescents in it.

I hope this review gave you a reason to try these out. $5.00 for a mineral blush is a bargain, and it's even better that it is an amazing blush!

Happy Beauty Wandering! Alice
Back to Upcoming Review #9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review