Origami Butterfly Series #1: Traditional Butterfly Instructions

Here is a new series that I have been wanting to do for some time now. It's simple, it's pretty, and it feeds my obsession with butterflies. I think they are the most beautiful bugs in this planet and they come in varieties of colors and sizes.

This little series will also make me learn how to fold more types of butterfly origamis. There will be 10 parts to this series. I do hope you will enjoy this little series with me! 

For my first post, I will start out with the simplest of Origami Butterflies, the Traditional Butterfly by Artist Akira Yoshizawa, who is considered the Grandmaster of Origami. So what better way to start off a series with a design from the Grandmaster himself.

Here is the video I made on how to make this simple, but adorable butterfly origami. I will not be doing a picture by picture origami instructions anymore, because I believe that seeing it being folded, versus pictures and guessing what happened in between, will be easier to follow.


I hope this tutorial was easy enough for you to follow and succeed on your first attempt! On Friday I will be posting an even harder Butterfly Origami! Stay tuned for that!
Happy Wandering! xxxxAlice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review