Lip Liners: e.l.f Essentials Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner Review

For a buck, this is probably the best steal of the year! I would pay three times as much for this lipliner, because it works as well as the other drugstore brand lipliners who ask for 3x to 5x as much money for the same quality! This is definitely one of the few things in the essential line of Eyeslipsface cosmetics that I 100% recommend!

Rate: 5.0 out of 5.0
Price: $1.00
Where: Eyeslipsface.com, Target

What the company thinks:
Line your lips with our velvety ProVitamin Complex? never-feathering hydrating pigments. These rich liners caress lips with naturally long-lasting color for ultimate definition. Wear alone or pair with your favorite e.l.f. lip products for a perfect pout.



What I think:

I have this lipliner in two colors: Mauve Luxe and Natural Blush. Two beautiful natural colors that glide on the lips. It's not as creamy as high-end lip liners, but they do a wonderful job with providing a nice base for lipsticks or gloss, and for a dirt-cheap price. 

It is not as moisturizing as it claims, but the liner goes on smooth enough. I don't ever wear lipliner on its own, so I don't mind that it is not moisturizing. I don't have any problems with the product bleeding into my fine lines, but that is what a lip liner is suppose to prevent, so if it bleeds, we have a problem.





Top: Muave Luxe
Bottom: Natural Blush





The only thing about this product that I find is a hassle, is that you need to sharpen it. With new beauty technology these days, I believe that non-retractable pencils, and other such products are a thing of the past. The only good thing I see in pencil-products that need to be sharpened is that they are usually cheaper than retractable pencils, which is a good thing, if you are buying from a luxury brand. 

What others think:
However, not everyone loves this liner as much as I do. After reading some reviews, people find this liner easy to wear off, and colors do not match with what you see online. 

However, this is a good liner for a dollar and it comes with a sharpener! And I do recommend giving this a try!
Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review