Nails: Sation Nail Lacquer "Of Corset I'll Call You"

This is probably my favorite Baby Pink nail Lacquer up to date. It is just the perfect subtle pink that matches with everything, and the formula of Miss Professional Nail is just wonderful, opaque, and color stays on without chipping for a good week! 

Rate: 5.0 out of 5.0
Price: $5.00
Where: Miss Profession Nail's website

The thing I like about this nail polish is that there is clear evidence of quality in this polish without a high marked price. It can easily be sold for $8 to $12 dollars, comparable to essie and OPI nail polishes. I am planning to do a whole blogpost about Miss Professional Nail in the future as I get more colors, but today, I will be raving about the one I have.



Of Corset I'll Call You
From the Marie Antoinette Spring Collection 2013 

Beautiful color, beautiful application, beautiful longevity on the nails. I don't have anything bad to say about this polish. I simply adore it! When I run out of this particular shade, I am definitely going to buy another one! Hopefully it won't go into their discontinued pile anytime soon! If it does, oh man, it will be time for buying at least two backups! That's how crazy I am about this polish, and I never have raved this much about a nail polish before. Maybe it's because I've never found a color that just looked so good on me. It fits my personality and my skin tone, and it wasn't a hassle to put on, and it last for a while on the nails without turning into a chipped mess. I am the type of person that don't like to paint my nails often, and I'll only do it if I have to, as in, if I have an important event to go to, or they are just too ugly to show on camera. Yeah, that's me...last resort kind of person...

Happy Wandering! Alice
Back to Upcoming Review #9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review