E.l.f Essentials - All over Colorstick -

A multifunctional product that adds a bit of color and shimmer on your face and body. It can be used on the eyes, lips, and cheeks, but I prefer using it as a body highlight.

Rate: 2.0 out of 5.0
Price: $1.00
Where: eyeslipsface.com


What the company says:

This 3-in-1 Color Stick adds a beautiful glow to your eyes, lips, or face! Get gorgeous color that illuminates and instantly conditions skin for fresh and natural color all day long. Blend anywhere you would like to highlight and brighten like your cheeks and brow bones.





What I think:

The all over colorstick is a simple highlighting stick but is versatile to be used on the whole body, but if you don't want to look like a shimmer ball, I wouldn't overdo it, because this stick is shimmery with a vengeance. 

The color I have is Golden Peach, and it is more of a bronzy highlight for me, and it is really shimmery.  I would only use it on my body in the day, and for night, maybe as a subtle highlight, but I won't go too crazy with it.


The scent is nice and subtle. The consistency of the product is creamy, it feels almost as a cream to powder texture where the product feels a bit dry as you rub it in. If you are not careful with applying it on, you will apply too much. With just a little pressure it can go quite chucky at times, but it is easy to blend out. After a while, the areas that I apply this too can feel a bit oily.

What others think:

A lot of people enjoy this product as a highlight, even though it is a multifunctional product. I think the biggest compliant from people who love and hate the product is the fact that it doesn't stay on, or last on the skin. And it does seem that this product works better on people that have dry to normal skin types, versus oily-combination (which is what I have).

I hope you found this helpful, and for a dollar, this isn't a bad item to try out. It's just not special enough for me to want to purchase this again, but I will keep using this product until it expires, because I am sure I will not use it up anytime soon!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review