Review: "NEW" Physicians Formula Argan Wear Line Review

This is the most exciting NEW line from Physicians Formula to date. The last time I went goo-goo-gaa-gaa over everything in a line of theirs, is their Nude Wear Line (and by the way, they also came out with some new products for the Nude Wear line for 2015, as well). 

At the moment, there are only five different products available in this Argan Wear Line. I bought three out of the five: the Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream, Blush, and Bronzer. The other two products that I will not be covering is their Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil and the Illuminating Argan Oil (these two products are just your typical 100% Argan Oil in a bottle).

The first thing that I have noticed when I opened each product is their unusual scent. It smells like a sweet, floral man's cologne. The smell is not bad but it is extremely strong. Fortunately, the smell does dissipate after you start rubbing and blending the product onto your skin, and it does not linger. If the scent stayed strong all day, I probably would not be liking this line very much, even though each product performed brilliantly on the skin.

Let's start off with the beloved BB Cream. This BB Cream has seriously become my favorite BB Cream to date, and here is why:

Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream (Click for a more in-depth review): $14.95


-It has a great medium coverage.

-It sets to a matte-satin finish.
-It lasts all day!
-It makes my skin look and feel incredible.





The blush and the bronzer are equally beautiful products, especially when used together with the BB Cream. The end result on my complexion is natural and healthy appearing with a cheery glow. Unfortunately, like always, Physicians Formula does not have a wide variety of colors to choose from, so if you are a darker skin tone than I am, most of these products will not show up on your skin as it is meant to. I am already considered the dark-end of Physicians Formula's color range.

Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush: $12.95


The blush comes in two colors: Natural and Rose. I bought the darker of the two, which is Rose, a pretty, bright watermelon-pink color. To my pleasant surprise, this blush actually packs on quite a bit of color. It is decently pigmented and it also blend easily, leaving your cheeks with a nice rosy-tint.

When you first open the blush, there is a gold-shimmer overspray on top of the actual blush. It is not permanent (thank goodness), and it is easy to brush-off. In all honesty, I wish companies will stop adding these over-sprays. It's annoying to take off and it does not add any extra benefits to the actual product. If it is for presentation sake, the blush would have still looked drop-dead gorgeous without the fancy gold-shimmer. 

Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer: $14.95


Like the blush, the bronzer also comes in two colors: Light Bronzer and Bronzer. I, of course, bought "Bronzer", the darker of the two. At first, I was a bit disappointed with the color payoff because I didn't see much of a difference to my skin, but as I applied more and dusted it all over my face, I noticed that the bronzer gave my face a beautiful subtle glow. 

The bronzer, as well as, the blush also comes with a mirror and a flat, round brush. And like the blush, the bronzer comes with a gold-shimmer over-spray. 

Overall, I give this line an A in my book. I have been wearing these products almost non-stop for the past few weeks. I just love how my skin looks with all three products on. If you would like to see my video review of the line, click on the link provided: 

I'm genuinely excited to see this Argan Wear Line expand. I hope Physicians Formula will come out with an entire eye collection for this line, complete with a liner, eyeshadow palette, and a mascara. I would definitely try them all! 

Have you tried any of these new Argan Wear Products? If so, let me know what you think about them!

Happy Wandering! Alice





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review