Covergirl TruBLEND Face Primer Review

Since I have oily-combination skin, I bought the combo primer, but if you have oily or dry skin, don't worry, Covergirl TruBLEND Primer has a primer for that too.


The Face Primer for Combo Skin is claimed to have a balancing formula that creates a smooth surface, perfect for foundation application, and it is suppose to hide pores and reduce the look of imperfections.


I don't want to be the party pooper, but I have to let you know that I do not like this primer. First it did not hide my pores, or reduce my imperfections. It also did not smooth the texture of my skin. In fact, it didn't do much of anything. I am pretty bummed about it.

RELATED POST: Covergirl TruBLEND Blushes Review

The minute I squeezed some of the primer out, just from feeling how thin and watery the texture of this primer is, I knew I was going to be disappointed. The Primer felt like a thin moisturizer, but it was hardly hydrating. It does not blur my pores or fine liners. It just sinks into my skin and that was that. Nothing extraordinary. 

I expected more from Covergirl's TruBLEND line because of the few products I have tried so far from it was great. This, however, was not.

Have you tried this primer yet? Which one did you choose: combo, dry or oily skin, and how did it work for you?

Let me know in the comments!
Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review