Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel Review

I have been using this eye gel for the past six or seven months. I do not own the full size which contains 1.0 oz, but rather two travel sizes of 0.25 oz, and I just started using my second jar, so you see a little bit of this goes a long, long way.


According to Ole Henriksen, the benefits of this Ultimate Lift Eye Gel consist of:
-Biopeptide el-6: firms and restores elasticity; diminishes crows feet and wrinkles.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps and creates long lasting moisture barrier.
-Cucumber Extract: Calms, cools and de-puffs.

Even though you can use this for day and night, I only use this at night.

There are two things I love about this eye gel.

1) I love the cooling effect of this gel. When my eyes are tired and in need of soothing, applying this gel helps cool the area around my eyes.

2) You feel the lift as it dries. Every. Single. Time. It's not one of those eye products where you feel results the first two weeks or so, and then your skin just gets used to the benefits and you stop feeling the magic. With this gel you continue to feel the lift every single day you use it!


The only compliant I have about this gel is how sticky it is! The stickiness may have something to do with the lift of the gel, but I cannot touch my face for at least 2-3 hours because of the stickiness. Luckily, I usually do my skincare routine an hour before I go to bed, so I just sleep the stickiness away.

Overall, I like this eye gel. Luckily I still have a good four or five month supply of this gel left because I am not repurchasing it. Even though I do like this product, I think it is a good time for a change. There are so many other eye creams out there, and after being loyal to one eye gel for over a year, it's time to explore other options.

What eye cream or gel are you using at the moment? Do you like it? Hate it? Recommend it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Great review!
    I venver tested the product.
    Thanks for sharing.
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review