Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Review

There is a tassel! A Tassel! Have you ever seen an eyeliner with a tassel before?

I haven't, and that is why I bought this Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Kohl Kajal Eyeliner even though I have never enjoyed Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliners in the past. I have bought two sets of trios from their Shimmer Strips line, and they were not lasting and they smudged as if it was pouring out that day. But this liner is from their Argan Wear line, so I figured the formula  would be different.


And boy was it different!


Even the texture is different! The usual kohl liners I have used were always slick and silky. They glided on beautifully, but because of their soft, slippery texture, they do not stay in place for very long. The Argan Wear Argan Oil Kohl Kajal Liner on the other hand has a thick, creamy texture. It still is easy to apply, but it didn't glide like its cousins, so this liner actually stays put, all day long! It did smudge on me at the end of the day, but no where near as bad as the other ones.

RELATED POST: Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Mascara


The Kohl liner is also jet black. Because of it's original pointed shape, it was easy for me to create a simple winged line. However, I have a feeling that that the point is not going to keep that shape as I use it more. This liner also has more product inside the packaging where you twist up to get to the rest of the liner out, unlike the other kohl liners where all you see is all you get. 
This liner is also infused with 100% Argan Oil, which is a Moroccan ingredient known to have many skin benefit. So I am thinking this will be good for the lashes. 

So you can say that I really enjoy this Argan Oil Liner. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but Physicians Formula did a great job with the formula.

Have you tried this liner from Physicians Formula yet? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review