Wet N Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette in "Caramel Toffee" Review

This palette is humongous. My fingers could hardly wrap around it! However, even though it has a large circumference, this palette is actually quite thin. So you are still getting your average amount of highlight powder and bronzer powder that you usually get from a Wet N Wild product, but I do appreciate the size. The size allows me to use any size brush without accidentally mixing the two powders. These are so different from each other (color-wise), and they both have a different use, so it is great that they will not be mixing together no matter how messy I dip in my brush. 


I obviously have the Caramel Toffee, but Wet N Wild Contouring Palette do have another color option called Dulce de Leche, which consist of a lighter and cooler tone bronzer than the caramel toffee, and a pinkish-champagne highlight. I know for a fact that the Dulce de Leche Bronzer will fit my skin tone better for contouring, but I decided to get the Caramel Toffee solely for the yellow matte highlight. I have heard great things about it doing wonders at setting the under eye areas as well as giving the skin the most natural, bright pick-me-up look that I had to try it for myself.


Guess what? I love it! The yellow highlight has a soft and finely milled texture that sets liquid makeup immediately while brightening up your complexion without caking up or leaving a yellow line.

The bronzer's texture is also soft and fine, but the warm brown does not suit my skintone when it comes to contouring. It is also a bit too muddy looking on my skin to use as a bronzer. So what would I use it for? Well...because of its great pigmentation and blend ability, this is great to use as an eyeshadow along the crease line.
But the real star of this palette is definitely the highlighting powder for me.

Have you tried this contour palette from Wet n Wild yet? How does it works on your skintone? Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review