Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher Review

This is my still my favorite go-to makeup finisher. I had this pressed powder for years, and have created a beautiful dip in it which is actually rare for me since I have enough makeup for 30 women. It's a bit excessive, but it's one of my weaknesses, so I don't regret having more makeup than a person needs.
Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher, $13.99.

Now back to this powder. This is beautiful. 

The powder is sheer, smooth, and it works perfectly. It sets the most moisturizing of foundations, but it also is not too heavy for matte foundations. I find a big, fluffy Kabuki Brush works the best and the quickest when powdering this on. The finish also leaves the skin looking natural, soft, and quite beautiful. You can also reapply when needed without worrying about too much powder build up.
Everything about this is just great. I really have no completes.


Every time I test out a new powder, I always go back to this one because I simply miss it.
What is your favorite finishing powder? Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review