Korres Kiwi Gentle Exfoliating Scrub Review

I bought this Kiwi Gentle Exfoliating Scrub by KORRES Modern Greek Apothecary on clearance at Sephora. Now I know why KORRES has decided to discontinue this product...it is because it is not a very good face scrub.

I'm pretty sure you are wondering why I am still bothering to review an item that you can not get anymore. Well my beauty lovers, it's because I am planning on trying out more KORRES Exfoliating Scrubs in the future, and I would like to have old reviews to look back upon and compare them.

So now that I have given you my excuse on why I am reviewing a discontinued product, let's talk about the product.
KORRES Kiwi Exfoliation Scrub is gel-based, infused with kiwi and aloe vera to cleanse and refine the pores, as well as deflate skin without being harsh.

This scrub smells pretty good and it is extremely gentle on the skin. In fact after I rinse, my skin feels quite nourished. If this was a simple cleanser, I would have said yes this is a pretty darn good product, but it is a scrub and it is too gentle to do its job properly, which is scrubbing off dead-skin. 

The problem is the size of the scrub beads. They are large and scarce.  There is hardly enough scrubbing beads per dime size amount to properly give the skin a good scrubbing.

I have noticed on the KORRES Skincare website that they are discontinuing a few more scrubs, which makes room for new and maybe improved products. So I am curious to compare their new formulation with their old formulation. 

Have you tried any of KORRES face scrubs yet? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review