Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Concealer SPF 30 Review

I have never tried a BB Concealer before, but I have tried many BB Creams, and I used to be obsessed with them about two years ago. So what my expectations were for this Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Concealer was to be like a BB Cream; light-coverage with the texture and hydration of a lotion.


Was I right?

Sort-of...the BB Concealer was definitely light-coverage, but instead of the lotion-like consistency, the product is actually on the serum-silky side.

I'm actually on the fence about this Argan Wear product. When I use concealers, I am looking for coverage, especially for my horrendous under-eye bags. This BB Concealer hardly gave me any coverage and because of its silkiness, it was hard to blend without it moving all over the place, and it takes a while for it to set. I find myself layering this product on which I never do with concealers. However, once the concealer finally sets, the brightness it gives to my skin is quite nice, but I still need to use a foundation with this. 


RELATED POST: Physicians Formula Argan Wear Primer 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer Review

The sponge applicator is also useless. First, it is very stiff, so it is uncomfortable on the skin. Second, it also soaks up the concealer. I find the best tool to use with such a thin, serumy product is my fingers. Be forewarned, you do need each layer to dry before applying another layer. So getting the coverage I want takes a bit of time.


I do love how bright this BB makes my skin. I do love that it has Argan Oil in it and that it does not make me oily through-out the day...but I do not like how thin and silky the concealer is, and I do not like how light-coverage it is. I find this concealer to be too high maintenance for me to use it in my daily makeup routine. 

RELATED POST: Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Mascara

Have you tried this Argan Wear BB Concealer from Physicians Formula yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review