Physicians Formula Mineral Wear ABC Cushion Foundation SPF 50

Physicians Formula is at it again with their beautiful packaging. Doesn't this look like something a mermaid would have in her makeup collection? It is simple stunning!


On the inside you find a cushion soaked in ABC Cushion Technology Foundation. Now what in the world is ABC Technology? After some searching on the inter web, I found out that ABC Technology is just a term to house all those BB, CC, DD and EE creams in the market in one term. It makes me wonder if there is going to be a cream for all the letters of the alphabet.


Anyways, I do love this cushion foundation, but then again, I have loved every cushion foundation I have tried so far. The one up that Physicians Formula has from the other two cushions I used so far, (L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion and Lancome Miracle Cushion) is that it has sunscreen in it. In fact, it has a high SPF Sunscreen of 50! I have even wore this on two of my hiking trips. Through these hikes I found that this foundation actually stays on pretty well, despite the fact that I was out on a pretty warm morning sweating buckets.
,
I did buy the "Light" version and yes, it is a bit too light, but from experience with many Physicians Formula foundations, BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizers, they were a tad bit dark on me and they would oxidize orange! So I decided to go "light" this time around and guess what! No oxidizing and a simple brush of bronzer helped warm up my face. So I was able to make it work with bronzer.


Another thing I noticed was this cushion foundation is more moisturizing than my L'oreal and Lancome ones, so I do have to set it with a powder. But that is the only compliant I have.

The coverage is light, but it is enough to even out my skin. The finish it gives is dewy and natural, just the way I like it.

Like I said, I love this cushion foundation. It is priced at $16.95, five cents less than the L'oreal Lumi Cushion at $16.99, so the Physicians Formula Cushion Foundation is definitely the one I would repurchase, mainly because it contains Sunscreen. The L'oreal Lumi does have more of a color selection, and would be perfect for nighttime wear, but since I am more of a day bird than a night owl, the Physicians Formula is better suited for my needs.

What is your favorite cushion foundation? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review