[Holdiay 2016] Tarte Cosmetics Tarte Color Wheel Blush Palette Review

I am over the moon with this palette! I usually do not buy any of Tarte's Holiday sets because I find them to be quite bulky, and frankly they all come in gimmicky, cutesy packaging that I find impractical. I know that I will end up not using it once the holiday season have passed. However, this Tarte Cosmetics Color Wheel 10-Blush Palette is simply wonderful!


Not only does this come in a sturdy and slim compact, but it also contains 10 Limited-Edition blushes! There are 5 warm tone and 5 cool tone shades with mattes and lusters finishes, and two micro-pearlescent highlighters. This palette retails at $44.00 with the value of $150.00! Now that is an awesome deal.


If you are already a fan of Tarte blushes, you really do not want to miss out on these limited edition shades. They are all made with Tarte's famous amazonian clay, and the quality seems on par with what you find in their full size blushes. They have the same pigmented payoff, and gives the cheeks a smooth, airbrushed wash of color. I do have to warn you that the brighter colors, such as, deco and ironic, applies a bit harsh. You definitely should use a light hand because a little goes a long, long way. I know because I learned the hard way...

Here are close-up looks of all the colors with swatches.

You probably already pinpointed the highlights of the bunch, but these highlights are beautiful. They are a bit on the shimmer side, but they do provide the skin with a glowing sheen that I can't stop looking at my cheek bones in the sun. I am lucky enough to able to use all the blushes for my skin tone. So if you are around light-medium or medium, you may also find most of these blushes working in your favor. 

Overall, I love this blush palette. I am so happy to be able to go to one palette and have 8 amazing blushes to choose from with a highlight to match. 

Since this is created for the holidays, I do see this being a great and exciting gift. The compact has a beautiful purple and gold print, and the products inside are gorgeous and high quality. Everything you expect from Tarte Cosmetics.

What are your opinions on this blush palette? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Fantastic palettes!
    thanks for sharing.
    Great post!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/11/pour-bien-dormir.to-sleep-well.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review