[Holiday 2016] Tarte "Gallery Gals" Deluxe Tarteist Eyeliner Set Review

Yes, this cute Ornament Set is part of Tarte's Holiday Collection, but it doesn't mean you can't buy these in their full sizes at $24.00 each, (I believe "Black" is the only color option in this line for now) and it comes with a full size brush! 


This cute little set is $19.00 with the value of $28.00, and you get to try out two verses one color, which is the reason on why I bought this. Tarte has another Holiday Set "Wing Workers Deluxe Tarteist" Eyeliner Set" ($35.00) that comes with four mini eyeliner colors and a full-size brush.

After trying these liners out, I got to say I am a fan. It does smudge at the corners, but I love the creamy formula and innovative packaging so much that I'm okay with a little smudge. 


Tarte claims these Clay Paint Liners to be waterproof and offers a seamless, no-budge application. 
The liner does stay put throughout the day. It even survived a nap. (I'm the kind of person that rubs my face all over the pillows when I sleep.) So if it survived that, then I know the liner is good.  The texture of the liner is creamy and moldable. It doesn't dry too fast after application, so there is wiggle room to adjust your line if you need to.


I also love the tube it comes with. The design is so well thought out! At the opening of the tube is a flat wide surface, so if you do accidentally squeeze too much out, the creamy product won't spill from the sides. The flat surface also acts as a table for the eyeliner brush to mix the product. No mess, no fuss!
The eyeliner brushes is a great bonus because it is great quality. It has soft bristles and tapered to a point, allowing great control and you can draw the most beautiful line.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Click for more Holiday Makeup Sets & Kits Review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review