tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum Review

"An innovative, gradual bronzing elixir powder by the miracle of Maracuja"
                                                                                ~Tarte Cosmetics~

Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum, $47.00.

I am a bit disappointed with this product. I was expecting this product to give me some color to even out my skintone from my tan lines since tarte states that this product is infused with a self-tanning complex that gives the skin a gradual, natural looking bronze color. I have tested this for nearly six weeks now, and nothing has changed.

However, I am still going to continue using this because I do love the moisturizing benefits of this product. I apply this serum to my neck, shoulders and chest area every night, and I have noticed that the skin around that area feels more hydrated and supple.


This serum is infused with tarte's signature Maracuja Oil that is a multitasking elixir that hydrates, brightens and evens skintone, as well as, helps fight signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. Since my shoulders, neck and chest area are constantly exposed, I figured this serum will be a great product to help keep my skin healthy. So far the serum is treating my skin nicely.

The fragrance of the product smells like a self-tanner, but it is a combination of herbal notes, bergamot, gardenia, lily of the valley and jasmine...but really, it smells like self-tanner.

Overall, I am disappointed that it did not do what it claims it will do when it comes to bronzing my skin, but I am happy with it keeping my skin healthy from the extra exposure to the sun in the summer season.

What do you think about tarte's Maracuja Oil? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review