Kat Von D "Immortal Lash" 24-Hour Mascara Review


The black and red design on the packaging is perfect for this mascara's name, "Immortal Lash". The matte tube looks menacing and forbidden. Even so, I knew I had to try it. I haven't seen or heard people talk about this mascara unless I specifically do some research on it, but this mascara has not been a mainstream favorite for a while now since it is considered old news. Even so, I finally got my hands on this baby, and I am so happy that I did.
Kat Von D claims this mascara "has an ultra-black, 24 hr. wear formula that is infused with conditioning A and E vitamins that will not flake." 

Yes, this mascara wears extremely well.
Check out the growth of my lashes with two coats of this mascara on!

I have to say that the wand of the mascara has just as much to do with the length I received as the product itself. The product is ultra-black as the claim says it is, and does keep my lashes looking incredible until I take it off. 
However, the brush is also pretty amazing. It is a thin, straight wand with spikes at the end. Along the shaft of the wand, the rubber bristles are quite spread apart from each other. I noticed that this allows the bristles to comb through my lashes without clumping the hairs together. Then you reach the end of the brush where there is a huge cluster of spikes. With this, I was able to added more product onto the lashes to give the lashes a fuller look. The tip of the brush also allows me to reach hard to reach areas without the fear of poking my eyes out.

Overall, I enjoyed the outcome of my lashes. The plus side? The length and volume of my lashes my be artificial, but boy, do they look natural!

This mascara retails at $20.00. I bought mine at Sephora.

Have you tried the Immortal Lash Mascara before? What are your thoughts on this mascara?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review