Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

This Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara is one of the most expensive mascaras I have ever paid for! This mascara retails at $28.50! Okay, it's not the most expensive mascara either (*cough* Lancome *cough* Givenchy). However, it's the only expensive mascara that I paid near the full price for, and I am so happy and relieved that I love it!


Dior says this is "a revolutionary mascara, enriched with a volume boosting formula with a curved brush that offers spectacular volume and curling power. Statistically, it promises 53% more volume and 111% more curl."

You got to admit the tube is beautiful. There just something about chrome packaging that screams expensive. I also love the fact that the mascara tube is not overly decorated. It's simple and sleek.

The brush is also your typical curved, bristle wand. Nothing to fancy here either. 

So why do I like it so much? Well my dearies, this mascara gives my lashes beautiful natural looking length and volume. Don't believe me? Check out the photos!


Even with two coats of mascara on, my lashes still look soft, just more lush with volume. I was even more impressed as the day went by because there was hardly any smudging! The mascara wore very well, and it was easy to take off with eye makeup remover. So it is a no fuss, easy to use mascara. It better be with that price tag!
I wish I can find a mascara that will give my lashes a beautiful fluttery look with no smudging for a third of the price. I do have my favorites from the drugstore like the L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara, that do give me the length and volume I like, but it still smudges. For now, I will keep enjoying this mascara.

Have you tried this Dior mascara yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review