Stila "stay all day" Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

This "Stay All Day" Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is Stila Cosmetic's best selling eyeliner, and I have to say that I do enjoy using these liners even though they cost $22.00 a pen.


Here are my top two reasons to why I am a fan:

1) Even though the felt-tip of the pen can feel a bit stiff, it is easy to create a super thin line. With a lot of other felt-tip liquid liners, the tip would become softer with each use, making it harder to create a thin line as time goes on. Because the Stila's liners are pretty stiff to begin with, I never had a problem with the tips loosening up.

2) The liner will stay on all day long. It really is waterproof!


There are 12 different colors to choose from. From the 12, I bought two, and here are the swatches.
"Intense Black" & "Snow"

However, this liner is not perfect. The biggest issue I have with this liner is the skipping. Even though Stila claims that this liner will create a perfect line in one go without skipping, I find it not to be the case. I have already went through two "Intense Black" pens, and both had the same issue. However, go over the line two to three times, and the skipping problem is solved.

Even though this product skips, and the tip can be a little stiff, I still enjoy using this liquid eye liner. Heck, I already have a third "Intense Black" liner ready to be used once my second one is finished. (Please keep in mind, I did not go out of my way to repurchase because I got my 2nd and 3rd pen through Sephora Favorites Kits, but I am not sorry I got them either.)


Have you tried Stila's best selling liquid eye liner yet? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review