Tarte's Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara Review


I love the fact that Tarte describes the art of applying mascara to painting because when you think about it, you really are painting your lashes, and in Tarte's case, you are painting on an ultra black pigment made of minerals that will not only soften, but nourish your lashes as well.



The unique aspect about this mascara is the tube. The opening of the tube has the strange suction cup effect where when you pull the wand out of the tube you hear this pop. The mechanism seems to also take off a lot of the excess product from the wand before it comes out which is great because I hate it when a mascara wand starts getting covered in mascara because that causes major clumpings on the lashes.

RELATED POST: Ciate London Triple Shot Mascara Review
The Tartest Lash Paint Mascara gives my lashes quite a bit of length, as you can see in the photos. It kept my lashes separated as well which I like. It did smudge halfway through the day, but a smudge-free mascara is one aspect I have stopped hoping for in mascara because every one I have tried so far, all smudged. It did keep the length and curl all day long, which I appreciated.

Even though this is a very good mascara, it is definitely not one that wowed me especially for a $23.00 mascara. I have tried better, for example, the Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash, who is an incredible mascara, and it hardly smudges.

Have you tried this Tarte Mascara yet? How did it work for you? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review