e.l.f Studio Face Palettes Review: Blushes, Foundations, Bronzers & Contour


Not too long ago, elf cosmetics came out with an entire line of face palettes in their Studio Line, which includes the following categories: Blushes, Foundations, Bronzers, & a Contour Palette! I have tried all of these out and am ready to give you my final verdict on them. 

Find out which ones I find HOT and which ones I find NOT HOT.



Let's start with the e.l.f Studio Blush Palettessince they were the first of the four types of face palettes to come out. They are $6.00 a piece, and they come in two color ranges of Light and Dark blushes.

These are great blushes. They are pigmented, blendable, and last all day long. They are difintely worth purchasing! HOT!



Next up are the e.l.f Studio Foundation Palettes. These palettes come in fair/light, light/medium, and medium/dark, and they are also priced at $6.00. All these face palettes are going to cost $6.00.

The foundation turns out to be NOT HOT for me. The coverage goes on too heavily and then it creases within the hour, and after a few hours of wear, it all wears off! 


Introducing the e.l.f Studio Bronzer Palette. There is only one set available, which I'm not too pleased with because these bronzers do not show up on my skintone unless I layer it on, but once I do so, I suddenly look overly bronzed or dirty. 

The e.l.f Studio Bronzer Palette is a NOT HOT for me because I couldn't find a happy medium on using these bronzers. I hope e.l.f comes out with a darker set so that it can fit my skin tone a bit better.


Finally but not least, the e.l.f Studio Contour Palette! There is only one set  available and fortunately two powders in the palette (a highlighter & contour powder) work perfectly with my skin tone.

The hightlight (top left) gives my skin the perfect sheen of shimmer, and the contour shade (bottom right) gives me the perfect, natural contour. This contour palette is definitely HOT in my book.

I also did a video review on these palette, so if you interested, click on the link provided!

So those are my thoughts on these e.l.f Studio Face Palettes. They are a great concept, where you get to mix and match your own shade. Each square is also detachable, so you can customize your palette with your favorite colors. 

Have you tried these studio face palettes yet? How do you like them?
Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

  1. Great review with so lovely palette and shades!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review