Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover Review

This completely remind me of my Holy Grail eye makeup remover, the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. This is the fancy sister version named Lancôme.


The Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover retails at $15.00 for 1.7 fl oz., $30.00 for 4.2 fl oz.,  and $39.00 for 6.7 fl oz. If you ask me, that is one pricey eye makeup remover.

This eye makeup remover is a bi-phase formula, meaning there are two types of liquids in the bottle. The top is an oily lipid liquid, (the key on removing hard to remove mascaras and eyeliners) and the bottom layer is a water-phase formula consisting of refreshing skin conditioners. To get the best results make sure to shake well before use.


This is actually a great waterproof eye makeup remover. You hardly have to rub or press to get your makeup off. Your eye area is not left with a crazy amount of oily residue either, unlike some bi-phased eye makeup removers I have used before.

It is also gentle to the eye area, so contact wearers and people with sensitive eyes can breathe a little easier when using this.


I am grateful to have received these cute travel-size bottles as gifts with purchase because I will not be going out of my way in purchasing the full-size anytime soon. It is not because of the quality of the product, it is truly a great product, but because my wallet will not stand for that kind of expense. For the price of the Lancôme's Bi-Facil's 1.7oz travel size, I can get two full Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Removers (5.5 fl oz each).

What are your opinions on the Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover by Lancôme? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review