[BH Cosmetics] Be...(By Bubzbeauty)


 This eyeshadow palette is the first piece of makeup I have tried from BH Cosmetics. I received Be... as a gift from my cousin, and I am overjoyed with the quality and color selection this palette has. 

This palette contains 12 eyeshadows at $14.50. These colors are handpicked by the one and only Bubzbeauty from Youtube. I remember watching her since the Youtube Beauty Community was created. She is definitely one of the OGs that stuck to her roots, and is still making content for her audience, as well as, staying true to herself. So from all the palettes to get from BH Cosmetics' extensive selection of makeup, I am happy that this was my first experience.



I was expecting these eyeshadows to be powdery and lacking of color, but boy was I pleasantly surprised. Most of the eyeshadows in this palette are smooth and buttery. Not only did they have splendid color payoff, but they work great with one another, and are easy to blend and pack on color. Also, the color selection is wonderful and versatile. It is easy to come up with multiple looks since the colors go so well with each other. There are a mix of mattes, neutrals, shimmers, rich browns and burgundies, and a few purples. Colors that work great for those with brown eyes, and since I have brown eyes, I love the color selection.

RELATED POST: CoverGirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes Review


This was a wonderful introduction to BH Cosmetic's eyeshadow formula. I have heard of this brand since 2006, but never got around in placing an order, but now that I have received my first impressions, I think am definitely a lot more enthusiastic and curious about BH Cosmetics.

Have you tried this palette yet? What is your favorite makeup product from BH Cosmetics? Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments! I do appreciate it!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review