Is this is INSANE Blackhead Removal Mask Everyone is Talking About?

I am sure you have seen these crazy blackhead mask videos all over Instagram and Facebook, where these black face mask will literally suck and pull out all that nasty gunk from your pores. I don't know about you, but I was definitely intrigued. So I hopped onto Amazon to see if I can find me a magical black mask. However, Amazon has a ton of brands to choose from, so I chose the one that came in individual packs versus a whole tube, just incase I didn't like it or the product didn't work. That way, at least I don't have to worry about finishing an entire tube. 

So the brand I chose to test out is a brand from China called PIL'ATEN

Does this work? The answer is no. It hardly did anything. I was expecting the peeling off process would be painful (since everyone is so dramatic in their video about it)...but all I had to do was scrunch up my face and the mask separated from my skin in an instant! I was so disappointed! 


If you want to see my application process and initial thoughts on the product, here is a video of me applying this mask on for the first time;

Even though I am disappointed, this experience does not deter me from finding the right one! Until then, I want to say, if you are looking for one of these incredible, black pore-stripping mask, stay clear away from this one. This one does not work.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review