[elf Cosmetics] Clay Eyeshadow Palette in "Necessary Nudes"


I recently got this elf Cosmetics Clay Eyeshadow quint in a beauty bundle. If you don't know elf sells beauty bundles, I highly recommend you taking a look because a few on them are nicely priced with cute themes, (they are also sold in limited quantities). Anyways, I was excited to finally be able to test out a "clay" eyeshadow palette, because you've guessed it, it has clay in it, and the word "clay" intrigued me. 

First, a little information on this particular quint. This is the Necessary Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. It contains five, cool tone browns and neutral shadows. These shadows are infused with Kaolin Clay; it helps keep the color locked in place, and this quint retails at $6.00.

Colors without the Flash.
I admit, the colors and pigmentation is not anything groundbreaking, but they are overall nice, easy to work with shadows. They also blend like a dream. If you are a beginner in makeup, you will enjoy this palette, because it is very user friendly and affordable. 

This look I created using this palette was a nice, simple everyday look that is appropriate for office or school environments. I can definitely build it up where I can transition the look from day to night, and still have the makeup look amazing without it looking like I am tried too hard.

Overall, this is a nice, staple piece to have in your makeup collection. A one-stop eyeshadow palette. If you have enough neutrals in your life, elf Cosmetics do have three other Clay Palettes to choose from in their collection. They all have a cool tone, neutral vibe to them, but they are all very different.

Have you tried these elf Cosmetics Clay Eyeshadows yet? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Click, to read more Elf Cosmetics product reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review