[Covergirl Cosmetics] Total Tease Mascara (NEW)

I think I have found another GEM at the drugstore, and this time, it is a MASCARA! You know how picky I am about mascaras! This is the second mascara I have found so far at that drugstore that does not smudge on me! 

This is the newly released 2017, Covergirl Total Tease Mascara, and I am over the moon with it!

The Total Tease Mascara is claimed to darken and thicken your lashes with the ultimate lash separation and smudge defying formula with the help of its detailing tipped mascara brush. 

The brush reminds me of a caterpillar, doesn't it? Initially, when I first tried this mascara, I was not a fan of the wand. I thought the detailed tip was pointless and awkward. After the third time of using it, I got used to the wand and find that I can't stop using the strange end. It really helps with getting at the bottom lashes, and combing out most of the clumps.


This Total Tease Mascara really is smudge defying, and it gives my lashes beautiful volume. 
Sadly, it does clump a bit especially when you layer the mascara. The special tip of the wand can only un-clump so much.

But check out my lashes!

There is not flaking, no smudging, the curl of the lashes stays curled throughout the day, and it is easy to take off. I really do not have anything bad to say about this mascara! This is a definitely a repurchase for me! I found this at my local CVS for $10.49.

Have you tried the Covergirl Total Tease Mascara yet? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review