[elf Cosmetics] Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder "Turks & Caicos"

"Turks & Caicos" has been a long beloved blush and bronzer duo among elf cosmetics lovers. I had always admired it, but never purchased because I thought the colors were too deep for my light/medium skintone. If it weren't for the Sugar & Spice Beauty Bundle I bought recently, I would have never tried it. This is one of the few times in my life that I am happy I was proven wrong. 


Turks & Caicos has a brunt warmth to both the blush and bronzing powders. Even though the colors look a bit deep for lighter skin tones, the blendablilty of these powders allow the product to sheer out enough for skin tones like myself to enjoy. These powders also wear very well throughout the day.


This duo powder provides my skin with the most beautiful sun-kissed glow! The Blush is a deep, mauve-coral with gold shimmer, and the Bronzer is a rich, satin chestnut-brown. These colors are perfect for the coming summer. I know it will look even better when my skin gets a bit darker.

Have you tried Turks & Caicos yet? What are your thoughts on this duo palette? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Click, to read more elf Cosmetics reviews!

Comments

  1. Looks like great products !
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/05/lumene.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review