[Garnier Skincare] Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream (Oil Free)

Okay guys, I do not know what is wrong with me...or maybe it's that time where brands want to repackage all their products. Lumene recently did it, Ole Henriksen did it this year, and now I am finding that Garnier did it too...well I never! 

Why I am bringing this up is because, like the last post, this post, on the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream, no longer looks or is called the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. It is now known as the 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. It has similar packaging as the one I am sharing with you today.


They both do the same thing with the same five claims, which are: 1) Controls Shine, 2) Minimizes Pores, 3) Evens Skin Tone, 4) Hydrates, and 5) Protects with SPF 20. Technically, this BB Cream just got an upgraded look.

The real question is, how do I feel about this BB Cream? And this is an amazing BB Cream! The coverage is light, but build able, with a natural finish. What I like about this product is how well it mixes with my skin. My skin looks healthy with a nice, subtle glow, and it wears great throughout the day. Being formulated for combination to oily skin types may have to do with how well it stays and looks on my skin. This BB Cream handles my oily t-zone extremely well. 


I also am please that you get 2.0 oz of product versus just 1.0 oz of product that you normally would get with other brands at the price of $12.99. (FYI, I bought mine at CVS.)

Overall, I do enjoy using this BB Cream a lot! And since the days are getting warmer, it's nice to know that this Shine-Control product actually works.

What is your current BB Cream? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

To read more Drugstore BB Creams reviews, please Click!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review