[Ulta Beauty] Be Beautiful Color Essentials Collection ($120 Value!)

When I saw this beautiful kit in my email, I immediately jumped on Ulta's website and placed an order. There was no way I was going to miss out on this amazing deal! This is the Ulta Beauty Be Beautiful Color Essentials Collection, a value of $120 for just $19.99!


This palette has everything you need to finish your makeup look! One of the main reasons why there was no hesitation on buying this collection is the fact that everything came in their own individual packaging. The eyeshadows are in their own palette, the same with the blush, highlight and bronzing palette. There is no worry of things mixing with each other. 

So the collection includes:

Eyeshadow Palette (24 Limited Edition Shades)
The quality of these shadows threw me by surprise. I was expecting some of the shadows to be chalky and powdery, but they are all great! A few are not as pigmented as they may look in the pan, but they all apply smoothly on the lids, and they blend extremely well.

Cheek Palette (4 Limited Edition Shades): Matte Bronzer, Highlighter, Blush & Setting Powder.
This palette is also just as amazing as the eyeshadow palette. The powders has this moist texture, and they pack a punch! So a little goes a long way...especially with the blush! I really like this palette because all the powders suit my skintone very well.

Dewy Makeup Setting Spray
This is such a nice setting spray! It gives the skin the right amount of dewiness! The bottle sprays the liquid in a fine, even mist. I have used it a couple times now, and the spray has not jammed once, which is excellent. I hate it when the spray gets clogged and the product starts spritzing out unevenly. However, I do not see any prolonging the wear of my makeup, but it doesn't state that it will, so I will let that slide.

2 Matte Lip Creams (Tender -medium warm nude & Bombshell -medium muted mauve) & 2 Color Rush Lip Glosses ( Jackie -medium bright peach with shimmer & Serena -medium raspberry with shimmer)

These are not my favorite lip products, but they are not the worse either.

The Matte Liquid lipsticks do apply on patchy where you need to put in some work to make them to look even and opaque. However, if you combine them with the duo-lipliner this collection comes with, the combination is quite amazing.

The Lipglosses are not anything special. They are your typical glosses. I find them to be beautiful on their own. However, when I try to pair it with the lipliner or the matte liquid lipsticks, the combinations never came out right. So these glosses do not mix well with other products.




Dual-Ended Eyeliner (Blackout -deep black matte & Mink -deep brown matte) & Dual-Ended Lip Liner (Flesh -light pinkish nude matte & Rose -medium rosy pink matte)

These liners are creamy, they glide on effortlessly, and they are pigmented. The Lipliner I simply adore. They stay on your lips a decent amount of time, and they are moisturizing and comfortable to wear. When paired with the matte liquid lipsticks, the color will last you through your morning coffee and lunch!

The Eyeliner on the other hand, I will not be using much. The colors are nice and they are creamy, but they smudge within an hour of wear. Setting them with a powder will prolong the smudging for a little while, but at the end, I still get raccoon eyes.


This collection also comes with a few brushes and sponge applicators, but to be honest, I never use these tiny brushes, so I know I won't be using these either.

The true stars of this collection are definitely the eyeshadow and face palettes! Both of these palettes are worth more than the $19.99 price tag. Also, don't forget the makeup box everything is housed in. It's a great quality box, and it's beautiful to have displayed on your vanity.

I am so happy I bought this collection! It was a great introductory piece to Ulta Beauty for me, and it makes me excited to try out more products from them in the future.

What are your thoughts on Ulta Beauty? Let me know in the comments! Any awesome recommendation would be great!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips for face beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review