[Lumene Skincare] CC "Color Correcting" Cream

This is a 6-in-1 Color Correcting Cream from Lumene Skincare, and everyone, I can't tell you how much I am enjoying using it! 


First off, the coverage is my kind of coverage which is light to medium but more on the medium end. This is one of the few CC Creams I have used that has a foundation-like coverage. It is able to conceal your redness, discoloration, and evens out the overall look of your skin, just like a light/medium foundation.  

Second, the finish is a semi-matte. A lot of the CC Creams I've tried in the past, all gave me dewey-borderline-shiny finishes. To come across a semi-matte finish is quite refreshing. 


The one I own is actually in the old-packaging. Lumene had recently repackaged their entire line of skincare, so the CC Cream is no longer named the Time Freeze CC Anti-Againg Color Correcting Cream. It is now named simply CC Color Correcting Cream. At least the packaging is still pink. I bought mine at CVS, for $15.99.

Regarding the "6-in-1" on the CC Cream's packaging, this states that this CC Cream has 6 key benefits for the skin. However, after reading what the claims are, I find them to be nothing special. In CC Creams, I expect claims like, for example, "this CC Cream has lightweight coverage that evens skintone while its added skin benefits will overtime improve the texture of your skin while it brightens and smooths your complexion. It also contains anti-aging properties." Nope. The actual 6 key benefits are, this CC Cream acts as a foundation, concealer, primer, illuminator, is long-lasting and contains SPF 20. No anti-aging, not antioxidants, no fancy oils, none of the fun claims.
This is basically a light-weight foundation under the name of a CC Cream. 

At least it is a GOOD foundation that I will continue to wear. I will give it that.

What is your favorite CC Cream? Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice.


To read more product reviews from Lumene Finland Skincare, please click!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review