Mascaras: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Review

I first heard about this mascara from a fellow YouTuber, Lauren Curtis, and she raved on and on about it, that of course, I just had to see what the fuss was all about and since it was only $2.99, it didn't hurt the wallet. 

And let me tell you, I LOVE THIS MASCARA! 
This definitely made its way to my top five of Drugstore mascara. 
According to the Jordana's Website, it states that the mascara gives extreme volume, it is build-able without clumping, and it is long-lasting. 

From experience this mascara gave my lashes wonderful volume and length, and even though it is not marketed as a water-proof mascara, it does not smudge and last all day! The only thing I wouldn't recommend doing is layering the mascara, even though Jordana claims that it can be done, I find that because the wand of the mascara clings onto so much product that if you try to apply two coats, your lashes will just clump up. I just couldn't believe my luck on finding such a wonderful and affordable mascara! 

I would definitely recommend you to try this mascara out. It can be found in Walgreens, and Drugstore.com and at $2.99, if this becomes your holi-grail mascara, than you have definitely hit the jackpot! Just keep in mind that not all products work the same on different people. 

Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review