Tutorial: Urban Decay Vice3 | Holiday Berry Eye Look

Another look from the beloved Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette and this time I came up with a look that fits the holidays perfectly. There's something about the cranberry or berry colors that screams Holiday appropriate, so I knew I had to use the berry column (column #4) in the Vice 3 palette to do a Festive Themed look.




The berry shadows that I used are bold and vibrant colors, but I knew I wanted something soft and easy. When I attend a party, I never want to look like I tried too hard, but still look amazing. So I made sure to apply the shadows with a light hand, and only add more color if needed. I also did not line my eyes with an eyeliner, but with a soft, gunmetal-black shadow, so keep the eyes looking soft, but well shaped.








To see step-by-step instructions on how I obtained this look, click here: Holiday Berry Eye Look.












Are there any exciting Holiday Parties or outings that you have been invited to or even throwing yourself? Let me know how you plan to attend! 

Happy Wandering, Alice!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review