Body Lotions: Yes to Carrots Body Moisturizing Lotion Review


It's that time of the year again, when I do not like the weather very much because the cold weather makes my hands and cuticles all chapped! Sometimes there is nothing worst than a handful of painful hangnails or random cuts on your hands due to extremely dry hands. Also, for a person who has the worst memory to remember to put on moisturizer every night before bed (most of the time its due to laziness), having a winter condition like this is the worst thing ever!


Luckily I have the best body lotion with me for this winter! I know it's a "body" lotion and not a "hand" cream, but it works just as great as a hand cream, and it is the Yes to Carrots Body Moisturizing Lotion. I have been a huge fan of this lotion ever since it came out. I remember those days working at Walgreens, and being all excited about this new line coming in. The company gave the store this Body Moisturizer as a tester, and I remembered using it every time I worked because I just love how my hands felt afterwards and NOW, I have this whole bottle to myself!




Here are some cool facts about this lotion: (From the YES TO website)

-99% Natural, Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free, & Cruelty-Free.
-Made with organic carrots & sweet Potatoes (and somehow the fragrance is still nice) and these two ingredients are rich in antioxidants that nourishes the skin, as well as, protect the skin from harmful radicals.

*You can purchase online on Yesto website (US only).*


You can find the Yes To brand at Walgreens, CVS, Target...basically anywhere. It is up there in price for a drugstore brand, (12 oz for $12.99), but this moisturizer works. It is lightweight, but gives my hands this amazing drench feeling without my hands feeling greasy because it sinks into the skin right away, leaving it soft and supple. I am contemplating on trying out more of the Yes to Carrots line. I have tried the Shampoo and Conditioner before, as well as, the body butter, and remember loving all three products as well. So I may be repurchasing them soon!



So how I use this every night, is first I apply Smith's Rosebud Salve to my cuticles, and I rub it in for about 30 seconds until it sinks into the skin, and then I apply the lotion all over my hands. If I'm not feeling too lazy that day, I would apply this all over my legs and arms as well.

What is your favorite lotion this winter?
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review