Tutorial: "Freeze" Eye Look | Urban Decay Vice3 Palette

Freeze is definitely the most unique shadow in the Vice3 palette for me. I just love how it is this shimmery, muted cloudy-gray blue. The color reminds me of how the sky looks through a stormy cloud.

So I figured a shadow like this deserves something more than the usual looks I usually do...so I settled on a more dramatic look. So this is what I came up with.





I wanted Freeze to be the star of this look so I decided to put it on my crease area, so when I open my eyes, you will still be able to see the color, since my eyelids are quite nonexistent. The Black Shadow "Revolver", was supposed to be the representation of a stormy cloud, but I wanted my eye-look to be light and bright as well, so I decided to apply the frosty white shadow, Bobby Dazzle to the center, as well as, the highlights of my eyes (brow bone & inner-corner). To finish off the look, these lashes from Urban Decay were perfect! They are just these full, long lashes with feathers mixed into them, very dramatic indeed.


Because the eyes are so bold, I kept the face very subtle and neutral, just enough makeup to enhance my features. All in all, I am quite pleased with how everything came out. 


What I used:

Urban Decay Vice3 Palette: Freeze, Bobby Dazzle, Revolver, DownFall
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Preversion
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - Black
Urban Decay "Urban" Lashes - Black Velvet
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - 07 Pure White
Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit - Ash Brown
e.l.f Mineral Infused Primer - Brightening Lavender
Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup - Shade 4.0
Urban Decay Naked Flush - Native
Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss -Nooner

Please enjoy this video tutorial!

So what did you think of the look? Is there anything I should improve?
Let me know in the comments below!

Happy Wandering! Alice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review