DIY Holiday Decor: Halloween to Holiday Tree

I am absolutely in love with the way this tree came out! It is just so beautiful, and it screams "White Christmas". I have it on display right now in my living room with a few tiny presents, white reindeers, and a nutcracker. Everytime I look in that general area, it just brings a smile to my face. 

The tree is originally a Halloween tree that I had laying around, and I knew that I wanted to re-use it. Since Christmas was just right around the corner, I thought why not change it from something dark and spooky to something light and festive. I mean, what more is the opposite of scary then to turn it to something down right jolly! 

- RELATED POST: DIY CHRISTMAS CANDLES -


This was not a hard project or an expensive project to make. I believe the tree itself was only $3.00, and the spray paint, the clear-beaded branch, the red berries, and the stickers were all bought at discounted prices. It did take me two days to make, even though the label on the paint can says the paint dries within an hour, I waited a whole night just to be sure. Once the paint was dry, putting on the decorations were easy and fun. 

- RELATED POST: DIY EASY HOLIDAY TASTY GIFTS

The outcome was better than I expected. Not only did it come out nice, but it actually look like something you can buy at a store. This, not only make a great centerpiece for your home, but it also makes a great gift. The best part about it is that it is handmade by you.

Please enjoy this video tutorial to see how I made it step-by-step:


I hope you enjoyed this holiday DIY project! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review