DIY "Photo Memories" Ornament (Gift for Someone Special)


Happy Holidays everyone! Today I will be sharing with you a gift I made for someone special in my life. One of the greatest things in life is not only the people in your life, but the memories you share with them. So I decided to enclose a few photo memories into a clear ornament as a gift of treasured moments.


For Step-by-Step Tutorial, click on the link provided: DIY "Photo Memories" Ornament


Materials I used:

-1 clear plastic ornament ; $0.99 
-Glitter and Confetti (for decoration)
-A straw
-Three pictures
-Glue & Tape
-Scissors
-Holly leaves and berries (for decoration)

How much you spend really depends on what you already have at home. I believe I only needed to buy the confetti and ornament, so my ornament costs me less than $5.00 to make. 





**RELATED POST: DIY HOLIDAY TASTY TREATS **

There are of course countless of other ornaments you can personalize. The key is to have fun and be creative. Think about the person you are making the gift for, and fit it around their personality. 

Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review